Thursday, April 9, 2009

Hello World (I know at least one person has read us internationally.)

My computer has sadly been out of commision since this weekend, and is now in the shop. I thought I could blog from my phone but it was being stupid. So now I'm using Craig's computer to blog/charge my phone/watch Lost/see Katy's torso.

I'd like to congratulate Katy on the completion of her challenge and hope she plans on claiming her prize soon. Also, when the bet is over "The Former Fatties" should probably turn into DVD series in which Katy just shakes her ass and I can be heard guffawing off camera. That throwback picture was awesome. It should be noted that I went out and bought that shirt the day of that party because I had lost some weight and wanted to get something that I looked skinny in. I just put it in a bag to give away because it is huge on me.

I will be completing my challenge, even though it doesn't seem to have a prize, as I have extra motivation to look really great on Monday. I really want to tell you all about it, World, and even planned to video blog about it, but I think I'll wait until after it is done. Katy and I have spoken a lot about our tendency to tell the whole world about something and then it not happen, so I don't want to jinx it. I will say though that while in all likelyhood nothing comes of this, I never would have even tried had it not been for the Former Fatties. I think I've officially become the Emo Former Fattie. Sorry, I just love not being obese.

Due to computer mayhem, I'll be posting whenever I get a computer opportunity, but I've been keeping track via Weight Watchers mobile on my phone for a few days.

Finally, I really eat throughout the day, so I'm just listing things in the order I ate them rather than giving my meals names.

TUESDAY (aka "Sausage Day")
Total Points: 30 / 30
Whammies: 1 (I worked out, but assumed when I was counting all my points I was getting my HG's. I was not.) 36 total whammies.

  • 1 Leftover turkey sausage with some onions and peppers on a potato roll - 6
  • 2 eggs and a potato roll - 6
  • 1 Apple - 1
  • 3/4 cup Special K Protein Plus & 1/2 cup FiberOne - 1!
  • 2 chicken sausages on potato rolls (I guess it was more "potato roll day" than "sausage day"), with entire box of frozen brocolli - 11.5
  • At this point I had 4.5 points left, so I had one serving of tostitos with some salsa. The chips are 3 pts for a serving, but hard to measure, and the salsa is negligible, but I piled it on, so I'd say it came to about right - 4.5

WEDNESDAY

Total Points: 33/33 (Using my 3 activity points from doing the Shred, Level 3)

Whammies: 2, for a total of 38. How many do you have KF?

I'm not sure why blogger has begun double spacing, but I'm sure Katy is not going to be happy about it.

  • 3 eggs and a potato roll - 8
  • Salad with egg, oil & vinegar, avocado - 6
  • 2 Reese's Peanut Butter Cups - 5 glorious points
  • Dinner was tough as I went out with some friends visiting from the UK. We stumbled upon Katy and my old stomping ground, Josie's. I had one piece of whole grain bread (WHAMMIE!) Salmon, and mashed sweet potatos. As best I can figure, that comes to 14 points. It could be a little low as the mashed potatos were too delish not to contain lots of butter/cream/sin but I also think the 9 points ww.com tells me to give my salmon is a little high. So if it ends up a point or two higher, s'all good, I've got bonus points.

I do seem to have plateaued a bit, hopefully this week will help me break past that. I need to remind myself that one pound a week till the end of the challenge is MORE than enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment