Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Katy is Amazing.

Oh. Hey blog.

Before we get to where I've been, CONGRATS KATY! When I proposed the "lets get fit again" resurgence, the idea was to finally hit our goals. Leave it to The Champion to make that happen as soon as she decided she wanted to.

I'm glad you posted the screen shots, because I'm now motivated just by the drive to have those stars pop up.

Now, where have I been? Since within a day or two of me disappearing from the blog, I posted a giant entry listing how bad for me all of my favorite fast food items were, you probably could have figured out where to find me if you looked hard enough.

So, to answer Katy's question, I have been at:
  • Burger King...twice
  • Taco Bell
  • Pizza Hut
  • Roy Rogers
  • A bar in Baltimore that taught me everything a nacho could be (which is a fried crunchy spoon for cheese, sour cream, beans, peppers, guac, beef and self-loathing.) And then...a few hours later...another bar in Baltimore where I was able to use said knowledge and order...a giant serving of nachos.
  • Some restaurant outside of DC that served the GREATEST chicken fingers I have ever had in my entire life. They couldn't have been good for you but I don't feel bad about this decision at all.
  • Oh and tonight...after I'd gotten all psyched to post about how good I was today...McDonald's. I'm not even addicted to McDonalds!
Pathetic. Oh well. I'm kinda beyond making excuses and beating myself up, but I'm glad I wrote that all down, because THAT is really how you get fat again in no time at all. Oh and I gained 2 pounds.

Sweet!

Katy seems to have proven that when you try/blog you can achieve all of your dreams. I hate it when she's right.

Again, so proud of you girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment