Friday, December 11, 2009

Okay, okay.

Things are hectic and I have completely lost control over my life. Blogging has been the last thing on my list, far below things like Christmas shopping, working a lot, shooting a commercial with a celebrity, kids & dogs, planning a really big 25th birthday party for myself, prepping to go away for business all next week, Florida after Christmas, and well, pretty much shoving anything and everything into my pie-hole with little regard for healthy choices. And god forbid I get myself to a gym now and then.

Not that I am making excuses, because I genuinely believe that you should ALWAYS make it a priority to take care of yourself. I haven't been doing so awful, by the American standard, but for me it hasn't been my best.

So Bobby, I accept your proposal. I'm happy (and a little bit relieved) to call this round a wash. I know it wouldn't be a true representation of what either of us can do. I honestly think if I got on the scale in a couple days for a final weigh in, I'd be relying completely on luck and fate.

I also find it MUCH easier to lose weight in the first half of the year, so Bobby, I look forward to joining forces again in 2010.

Until then, pass me the cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment