- 5:30 I woke up, had breakfast (bagel thin and WW cream cheese- 2pts), and began to study at home.
- 7:30 I commuted into the city.
- 9am I was sitting in my section at the library. Around 10 I had a mid-morning snack of coffee and light cheese.
- 12pm I reviewed my resumes, got my game face on for the job fair, and than was a ball of nerves that I didn't want to eat (WHAT?! So so rare for me usually its the opposite) I picked at a turkey sandwich on wheat with avocado.
- Studied more
- 2pm went to the job fair- ah so intense: lots of handshaking, smiling, telling people why they should hire me, an on-the-spot interview
- 4pm I left the job fair feeling very frantic and immediately thought: I NEED A BIG COOKIE! (I don't even like cookies)
- 4:10pm Having a mental battle at Columbia's coffee shop about whether to have a cookie or to stay on track
- 4:12 I bought a skinny latte put numerous splendas to satisfy my sweet tooth
- Studied more
- 5:10 took my mid-term and OWNED IT! I knew everything on ABA, the test, and than some
- I finished!! Felt so relieved and than thought: I NEED A HUGE CHEESEBURGER, FRIES, AND BEER.
- Considered calling my father (who I often nag at for his poor eating choices- enabling at its best) to see if he'd meet me at our favorite pub for just that but instead...
- I commuted back to Long Island and enjoyed a 2pt dark chocolate bar on the train.
- Had a dinner of steak, 1/2 a potato, and veggies at home.
- Enjoyed a bowl of special K chocolately delight with skim milk
- I was still feeing pent up nerves, stress, and exhaustion and I wanted to EAT EAT EAT
- Instead I went to bed at 9pm and slept until 9am on Wednesday.
Thursday, March 11, 2010
I had a pretty difficult week with midterms, job searching, moon cycle issues, and food. I want to share with you a bit about this past Tuesday which was by far my most stressful day.