Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Monday's menu - Katy

Good day yesterday. At least I got out of my Sunday wackness routine, whatever that was.

Total Points: 22/22
HGs: Yes!
Exercise: Yes! I ran 3.75 miles in 30 minutes on the elliptical, and then did floor exercises. I was working out some serious energy. (I earned a bonus point for 4 workouts from yesterday, I forgot to mention.)

Breakfast
  • 2% cottage cheese - 2
  • 1/2 cup blueberries - .5
  • 1/2 cup Fiber One - 0
  • OJ - 2

Lunch
  • 2 clementines - 1
  • Salad loaded with veggies, egg whites and kidney beans. Points from:
  • Oil (& vinegar) - 2.5
  • Kidney beans - 1
  • Banana - 1.5
  • 2 Hershey's minis - 1.5

Stopped at the bank on my way to an appointment and had to take a lollipop because I'm a child - 2 pts

Dinner
  • TJ chicken nugs - 4
  • Mexi-mix that I made bc I wanted a burrito and we had no wraps, so I mixed the following in a bowl and just ate it:
  • 2 tbsp fat free black bean dip - 0
  • Light mexican shredded cheese - 2
  • 1 tbsp 0% Greek yogurt - 1
  • 1 cup mixed peppers - 0
  • aaaaand then I randomly popped a falafel ball in my mouth for no good reason - 1

So, not bad. Trying to keep things in check for now, since I leave in 2 days to go to LA eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it SO unfair that Bobby Rowe gets 31 points a day?!!

    ReplyDelete