Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Tuesday's menu - Katy

Total points: 20.5/22 here, but I'm sure I picked at stuff throughout the day to get me to 22.
HGs: Yep. (total so far- 5 days of activity)
Exercise: You bet. Took belly dancing class with the girls again. (total so far- 6 days of exercise)

Breakfast
  • Fiber cereal combo with berries and skim... is this getting boring? - 4
  • 2 small clementines - 1

Lunch
  • Turkey sandwich - 3 (I never know how to guess deli meat, so this is a generous guess)
  • on whole wheat - 2
  • with lettuce, tomato, onion, hot peppers and a little bit of honey mustard - 0
  • Enough roasted veggies to kill a bitch (cauliflower, broccoli, mushrooms and snap peas) - 0
  • some chocolate to calm a wild craving - 2

Dinner
  • 2oz (dry) whole wheat pasta - 3
  • 2 tsp EVOO - 2.5
  • 3 tbsp crumbled feta/grated cheese (& a dash of garlic salt) - 2
  • 1 serving of 3 bean salad - 1
I wish I had some more witty commentary but... I don't. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment