Thursday, February 12, 2009

Tuesday & Wednesday's Menus - Bobby

TUESDAY
Total Points: 31.5 (34.5 left for the week)
HG: I think so? But I'm not confident enough in that to take a point.
Workout?: No.

Breakfast: 
2 eggs, 2 wheat, 1 yogurt - 8.5

Lunch: 
Salad, points from:
1/2 Avacado: 4.5
Oil: 2.5
Salmon: 6

Dinner:
Bagel Bites - 10
____________________________

WEDNESDAY
Total: 42 (24 left for the week)
HG: No
Workout: No

Breakfast
Mojo Bar - 8.5
Tangelo - 1

Lunch
Salad. Points from: 
2 eggs - 4
Avacado - 4.5
Oil - 2.5

Dinner
Chipotle Steak Burrito - 26 


OK I have clearly been a slacker blogger. I just want to get this posted and then I promise I will make it up for you by providing many random thoughts throughout the weekend. Katy will be away so she'll have lots of fun to come back to!

No comments:

Post a Comment