Thursday, February 12, 2009

thursdays menu - katy

I am so dedicated that I'm writing this from my blackberry at jfk, waiting for my flight to la. I am also sitting in the bombay saphire lounge, trying to look important.

Honestly yesterday was bs. No workout and no aps. Fiber cereal for breakfast. Gross sandwich and guac for lunch. Thai for dinner - I got steamed veg w peanut sauce to try to make up for lunch. Overall guesstimate is that I came in around 25 points.

Today...
Breakfast
Usual fiber cereal w berries + milk - 4
Grapes - 1

Lunch
Grilled chx on whole wheat wrap with lettuce, tomato and tzatziki - 7 (guess)
Nutter butter cookie - 2
5 stuffed grape leaves - 5

Dinner
Turkey w cheddar, mayo, lettuce and tomato on sourdough - 10 (guess)
A glass of cabernet as I type this - 2

That's it. Roughly 29 pts so I'm over again. Going to really try to stay good from here on.

Carpel tunnels setting in. Talk to you from the road. Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment