HGs - Nuh uh.
Exercise - Yes. That I did.
I have no idea what I did yesterday. Like seriously, I couldn't begin to guess my points, but I do think I stayed under 22. If not, I definitely stayed under all my extra bonus points and APs.
- Small banana - 1.5
Birthday brunch at Tricia's
- 3/4 bagel with cream cheese - I'll guess 6.
- Berries - 1
- Some of this awesome extacy Chex Mix with chocolate, peanut butter, and powdered sugar - don't wanna know.
- French fries with Charlie (the 2 year old I babysit) on the way home - ? I had like 4. So, I'll guess 4 points.
Dinner after Will Ferrell's "You're Welcome America" (fucking amazing) at TGI Fridays (fucking awful)
- 1/3 of my chicken bruscetta pasta vomitinmymouthIhatechainrestaurants - ?? I can't find the stats, but I do know that it was one of the lowest calorie items on the menu. And I think I should've earned APs from all the dry heaving I did after I ate it, therefore making the meal 0 points.
Dessert when I got home to combat the nausea of my disgusting dinner
- 100 cal pack of grasshopper cookies - 2 pts
- 1 glass of skim milk - 2 pts
Okay, this was really half assed I know, and none of it was my "normal" way of eating, so I'm just going to pretend it didn't happen and start over today.
Best part of yesterday: We put on "Single Ladies" at brunch and my aforementioned 22 month old BFF Charlie was watching Beyonce and copying the moves. I. Love. Her.