Friday, February 6, 2009

Thursday's menu - Katy

First of all, don't think that I don't notice that people reply to Bobby's posts and not mine. I notice. And to all my phantom readers out there, holler at your girl. I know there's probably only so many ways you can respond to my fiber-packed diet, so I guess you're excused.

Total points used: 25/22 (29 bonus points left for the week)
HG: No. I swear to god I am just going to do straight shots of oil.
Exercise: No.

Breakfast
  • The usual fiber-packed cereal with 1/2c berries and skim milk - 3.5

Lunch
  • Turkey sandwich on whole wheat with lettuce, tomato, pickles, hot peppers and a little honey mustard - 4.5
  • Steamed veggies - 0
  • Medium banana - 1.5

Dinner
  • Falafel in light carb wrap with hummus, olive tapenade, and feta - 10.5
  • 1 glass of wine - 2
  • Frosted Mini Wheats for dessert - 3
You got the abbreviated version of my menu because it's Friday. And I wish it was 6pm already, but I still have an hour and a half to go. ghfldkghklfdkhgfd.

1 comment: