Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Tuesday's menu - Katy

I've tried talking to Bobby about why he's bastardized our love child here, but I can't seem to get any answers. As for me, this shit keeps me accountable. So here's my menu:

Total points: 22/22
Exercise: Yesss. (7 total)
HGs: Yesss. (6 total)

Breakfast
  • Fiber cereal, milk, berries - 4

Lunch
  • 3 bean soup - 2
  • Piece of ciabatta bread - 3
  • Salad with lemon vinegarette - 2.5
  • Apple - 1

Dinner
  • Mexican pizza with low point wrap - 2
  • Fat free black bean dip - 0
  • Pepper strips - 0
  • Shredded light mexican cheese - 2
  • Turkey - 1
  • 0% Greek yogurt (fake sour cream) - 1
  • and asparagus roasted in a tiny bit of oil - 1
  • Snack sized Reese's heart for dessert - so good - 2.5
I feel much better being back to my "regular" routine and having more of a choice what I eat. Fast food nation, fatty fat fat, see ya.

PS. I'm taking a poll to settle a conversation. It's simple:
Are cucumbers, when they are cut up in a salad, crunchy?
Yes or no.
Reply in the comment section.
(I know this is stupid)

1 comment: