Total points: 22/22
Exercise: Yesss. (7 total)
HGs: Yesss. (6 total)
- Fiber cereal, milk, berries - 4
- 3 bean soup - 2
- Piece of ciabatta bread - 3
- Salad with lemon vinegarette - 2.5
- Apple - 1
- Mexican pizza with low point wrap - 2
- Fat free black bean dip - 0
- Pepper strips - 0
- Shredded light mexican cheese - 2
- Turkey - 1
- 0% Greek yogurt (fake sour cream) - 1
- and asparagus roasted in a tiny bit of oil - 1
- Snack sized Reese's heart for dessert - so good - 2.5
PS. I'm taking a poll to settle a conversation. It's simple:
Are cucumbers, when they are cut up in a salad, crunchy?
Yes or no.
Reply in the comment section.
(I know this is stupid)