Anyway, yesterday's eats:
Total points: 22/22 on the dot.
Exercise: Yes - tried out a Zumba class at the gym and realized that I do not have the hips nor the coordination for any type of Latin dance. Good workout though.
- 2% cottage cheese - 2
- 1/2 cup frozen berries mixed in - 0
- Hale & Hearty Tuscan White Bean & Spinach soup (large) - 7
- H&H 7 Grain bread - 2
- (Bobby - or anyone - if you want the nutrition stats for all soups at H&H, I have them.)
- 2 small clementines - .5
- TJ's chicken "drumettes" aka chicken nuggets - 3
- TJ's organic form of Spaghetti-O's - 3
- 2 tsp oil mixed in to Spaghetti-Joe's (this was gross at first, but mixed in it wasn't so bad. I was feeling physically weird after the gym and food shopping, and the only thing that sounded good was chicken nuggets and spaghetti-o's. I think I am regressing.) - 2.5
- Banana - 2