Thursday, February 5, 2009

Wednesday's Menu - Katy

First of all - I am jealous and I want to go food shopping with Auria. Second of all - I have a hard time finding a low point yogurt that isn't disgusting, and doesn't leave a gross "Sweet n' Low" aftertaste in my mouth. For that reason, I tend to just eat my trusty 0% greek yogurt, and mix in some berries or a little honey, or just some splenda. BoRo- let me know if you find another good one.

Anyway, yesterday's eats:
Total points: 22/22 on the dot.
Exercise: Yes - tried out a Zumba class at the gym and realized that I do not have the hips nor the coordination for any type of Latin dance. Good workout though.
HGs: Yep.

Breakfast
  • 2% cottage cheese - 2
  • 1/2 cup frozen berries mixed in - 0

Lunch
  • Hale & Hearty Tuscan White Bean & Spinach soup (large) - 7
  • H&H 7 Grain bread - 2
    • (Bobby - or anyone - if you want the nutrition stats for all soups at H&H, I have them.)
  • 2 small clementines - .5

Dinner
  • TJ's chicken "drumettes" aka chicken nuggets - 3
  • TJ's organic form of Spaghetti-O's - 3
  • 2 tsp oil mixed in to Spaghetti-Joe's (this was gross at first, but mixed in it wasn't so bad. I was feeling physically weird after the gym and food shopping, and the only thing that sounded good was chicken nuggets and spaghetti-o's. I think I am regressing.) - 2.5
  • Banana - 2

No comments:

Post a Comment