Thursday, May 14, 2009

My dream, Katy's nightmare.

When I weighed myself this morning, the result was almost two pounds less than I weighed in at yesterday,  so I weighed myself about 7 different times in seven different locations. The result was always identical. As of this morning, I have officially lost 40 pounds from my high (NOT from the start of this bet.) I've been rounding up for a while, but its nice to make it legit. 

The difference between yesterday and today means that this could easily change tomorrow, so I have no intention of taking it for granted, but still, its a little crazy how a number that is arbitrarily round has completely changed my outlook. My plateau is broken and the amount I have left to lose is laughably small compared to what I've already lost. 

So this post is conveniently serving the dual purpose of giving me the opportunity to thank Katy for her enormous role in the accomplishment and of scaring the shit out of her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment