Saturday, May 23, 2009

Settle down.

Well, since winning, I just want to run you guys through what I have eaten:

bagel with cream cheese, iced coffee, 5 mini banana bread muffins, chocolate chip cookies, Pop chips, turkey wrap with swiss and honey mustard, berries, grapes, buffalo chicken wrap with extra blue cheese, belgian fries, a pitcher of white sangria, mint chocolate chip italian ice...

Oh, that was just yesterday.

Today, trying to get back on track (HA!): egg whites on whole wheat toast, iced tea (unsweetened, with 1 Splenda), an apple, Taco Bell bean burrito, some Mountain Dew, some crackers, and am about to go to dinner with my parents and Alex and I think I'm going to have a cheeseburger...

And tomorrow's my BBQ, where I plan to eat at least 1 dozen hot dogs and my weight in potato salad.

Basically, what I'm trying to say is:
Bobby Rowe, please don't ask for a re-call.

No comments:

Post a Comment