Wednesday, September 2, 2009

All I Want For Christmas is A Fucking Six Pack Already.

I'll make this brief cause I need to get my dream on.

I am so back. Like...SO back. I have been eating great, exercising periodically. Next week should be difficult because I am working every day and then going to school every night. So food could easily become an afterthought without the right preparation. So...I'll try to do that.

Sometimes I guess it really does take shaking things up to get going again. I think the summer ending (and taking its month long queue of drinking parties with it), along with me starting work have just put me in a fresh mindset that has really been working for me.

So this has all culminated in me weiging in this morning at...163.8!

I'm pretty sure I weighed more than that at birth. There really is nothing like positive re-enforcement. and let me tell you, after seeing that number on the scale this morning, I never want to see something higher than that again. And that is mere weeks away from the 150's!

I made my entire calendar to do all 90 days of P90X starting a week from Sunday. At this point, there are so many YouTube videos of people who started the program fatter than me and finished it with sixpacks. I will be done the second week of December. And then I am throwing a shirtless Christmas party!

So...I extend the invitation to everyone out there. Channel your end-of-summer blues into something more productive. Katy and I proved you can make a huge difference in your life in just about the amount of time we have from now till the end of the year. FALL FITNESS '09. WHO'S WITH ME?

No comments:

Post a Comment