Monday, October 12, 2009

An easy reminder of why I gained the Freshman 15.. or 20..

K: "How was your weekend?"
B: "Fat fat fat fat fat"

That street definitely runs both ways. This weekend was my alumni weekend up at college. Although I felt like a cougar and way too old to be back on campus, I had a great time hanging out with my girlfriends (many of which I hadn't seen in a long ass time). I also had a great time visiting all of my favorite restaurants along the way, including my favorite authentic Italian deli (I DIE) and our favorite no frills diner (because everyone needs buffalo tenders at 2am, after housing a vodka soda, 3 Jager & Red Bulls, and 2 24oz Bud Light Limes. I am an animal.)

I'll inevitably see a gain on the scale tomorrow, since that's all I see these days. TMI ALERT. I started a new birth control pill a few weeks ago and I think I'm having really adverse affects to it. My boobs are SO sore (hugs hurt me) and I can't seem to lose any weight. In fact, I'd probably be significantly gaining if I weren't trying so hard to lose. It's really frustrating, but I can't afford my old pill anymore. Wah wah wah.

No comments:

Post a Comment