Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I am offended by your suggestion, Katy.

I think we established yesterday that I support cross dressers, but I am not going to become one anytime soon. Now, that's not to say I'm above cutting an OBGYN in on my winnings.

I am rapidly becoming an old man. I haven't worked out since last Wednesday, when I did Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred. That workout packs so much into so little time, but I'd prefer it was a few minutes longer with more warmup. The next morning I was showering when my neck popped. Today was the first morning that I woke up and it felt 100 percent better. I was stoked to start what I've decided to do until Insanity arrives: a rotation of Yoga-X and X-Stretch.

And then I realized I have a pain in a place I've never had a pain before: my left mid side/back. After half an hour of this feeling I remembered that I tossed all of my weights into a closet yesterday from a kneeling position (so the room could be painted.) This was probably the opposite of good form and I am paying the price. Even though that was probably stupid, I can't help but feeling like I'm getting old.

I am sure it will feel better in a day or two, but I hope it is totally healed by next week. I am going to want to do Insanity the moment it arrives.

Katy, tell you OBGYN I said that she's fired. She'll know what I mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment