Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Working out...the kinks.

.
Bobby did a great job in Month 1 and certainly deserves his prize (which I have yet to award him with). I'm really proud of him for sticking to it and seeing a loss. (I finished UP .9 from my weight at the beginning of the month, which I'm still believing was because of my new pill.)

However, as Bobby mentioned, we've refined the FF system especially in terms of our goals. From Bobby's 9/15 starting weight to his 12/15 goal, he'd lose 8.17% of his body weight. From my first weigh in weight to my end goal, that's only 4.97%. So that didn't really make much sense. However, since Bobby lost such a nice chunk of weight in Month 1, his 2nd month (10/15) weight to his goal weight is only 4.55% away.

Therefore, I'm going to be basing my loss off of my Month 1 initial weight (with a goal of 4.97% loss), and Bobby's going to move forward from his weight at the beginning of Month 2 (working towards a 4.55% loss). This keeps us much more in line and on the same playing field.

zzzzzz...

I don't have anything to post about healthy eating and healthy living, because that's not a lifestyle I'm currently practicing. I worked 72 hours last week, including 9am Friday til 6pm Saturday (sleeping from 3am-7am Saturday)... and that meant a LOT of ordering in at the office. I tried to be as good as I could, but that doesn't mean much when you're ordering Virgil's BBQ and Blockheads, sustaining late night audio sessions with Snickers and Butterfingers...

No comments:

Post a Comment