Thursday, November 19, 2009

BINGE EATING: A warning.

As if we didn't need to be worried about Thanksgiving enough already, I just read that it takes TWO WEEKS for your stomach to go back to regular size after a binge.

And I'm having a Thanksgiving feast TOMORROW, in addition to regular Thanksgiving.

I don't know what the heck happened to me since early last week. Actually, I do...STUDIO. I had been coming home and working out immediately. Since my gear has arrived I have come home and gone down there. Just for a few minutes, I tell myself, and then I'm going to work out. Several hours later...

I'm trying to remind myself how quickly I felt great after starting Insanity, and that is isn't too late to make a real change in myself. Someone remind me that when I get home today, please.



1 comment: