Monday, January 25, 2010

The Weekend is OVER!


I had a fantastic weekend! It was my friend Beth's birthday so we went out in Hoboken and had a blast! We danced, laughed, dominated a beer pong (just kidding I'm awful) all in all an awesome time except for the food. Unfortunately the food and drink that accompanied the weekend were cheeseburgers, french fries, pizza, beer, shots, wine, and cake. Whoops! I did well before we began drinking but once a little alcohol goes into my system making healthy food choices become so much more difficult.

I am trying not to get down on myself for making unhealthy choices and focus on the fact that I had a great weekend and TODAY IS A NEW DAY!




Today I will make healthy decisions. I am tracking all my points, hitting the gym, and staying positive!

HAPPY MONDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment