Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Re: Re: Happy BELATED Fattieversary!

Congrats Bobby and Katy on an amazing year!!! I am so proud of you both! Seriously amazing.

While Katy and Bobby celebrate a year, I am celebrating my 1st month as a Former Fatty. Overall it has been a wild success!
My Successes include but are not limited to:
  • I lost four pounds!! (My goal was to lose 8lbs which I did not make- remember the cruise and wild weekend in hoboken. However I am not viewing this as a failure because I still lost four pounds and if I continued to do that over the year I would lose 48lbs this year not too shabby. I am going to try and kick it up a notch in February so I could lose even more.
  • I tracked what I ate 27 days this month!!! I tracked all seven days I was on the cruise and all weekends except for one. In December I tracked 17 days so I tracked 10 more days!
  • I worked out at least three days a week (some weeks four-five days)
  • I ate fast food NEVER!!!!!! Horray!!!!! (In December I had McDonalds three times)
FEBRUARY HERE WE GO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment