When I have a snow day I get an intense urge to snuggle up with a good book, movies, and comfort food. Anyone with me? That urge makes it so much more difficult to stay on program days like today. My answer to that is MEXICAN PIZZA! (My comfort foods are not sweets but salty foods) Its so yummy and delicious that I feel like I'm eating a treat but its still low points.
Here is my Mexican Pizza!
- Pre-heat the oven to 350degrees
- Place an America's Choice Gold Quality Gourmet Wrap (1pt) on a baking sheet with a lil cooking spray
- Spread 100 calorie pack of guacamole and 2tbsp of fat free sour cream (1pt)
- Than I had some already cooked tofu (morningstar grill crumbles- 1pt)
- That I also added some sauteed peppers and onions (0pts)
- Lastly I added 1/4cup of 2% shredded mexican cheese (2pts)
- Last but not least put it in the oven for 8-10minutes
- Than enjoy!!
- It is so easy and delicious all for 5pts!! Also if you're trying to get all your WW healthy guidelines than this recipes has veggies, milk, lean protein, whole grains, and WW filling foods.
- Also you can add whatever you like to it black beans, salsa, refried beans, ground turkey, the possibilities are endless!