Monday, March 15, 2010

HALT

A nutritionist that I used to work with had a saying to use before you eat something:

HALT!
She advised me to stop and ask myself am I....
H-hungry?
A-angry?
L-lonely?
T- tired?
Obviously I do not always think HALT before I put something into my mouth. However I might try to use it more often in the evenings when emotional is more difficult. Thats a little mini goal for myself.

In other news I had kinda bad eating/exercise weekend- basically I went out dancing and drinking until 3am on Friday which resulted in a nasty hangover which then turned into some poor food choices and no exercise. However I'm back on track and doing awesome today. I am def going to lose weight this week!

Happy Monday!!

2 comments:

  1. oh i like that
    now i am going ot be asking
    HALT all the time
    great tip thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. actually i am going to put it up on my fridge
    :-)

    ReplyDelete