Friday, January 30, 2009

Final days of reckless glory

In response to Bobby's entry below, I would just like to let America know that my dinner tonight included (but was not limited to) 2 crepes and 1/2 bottle of wine. I also had dessert with both my lunch and dinner.

It's restaurant week in NYC, so that's my excuse. I don't think we could have planned this better. It's like getting your last supper before you go on death row.

Except this isn't death row, and this is going to be awesome.

(PS. While Bobby points out how awful I am and that my main tactic in this competition will most definitely be sabotage, I just want to say that he is amazingly nice and messengered Jillian Michael's 30 day Shred DVD to me at work today. I was so pleasantly surprised when it wasn't just another reel for me to screen!)

No comments:

Post a Comment