I went back to my parents' house on Long Island last night and spent most of today there, which was hard to start the challenge when I wasn't in my regular routine, with my regular scale, or my regular fridge.
Anyway... my menu:
Brunch (went to the diner with Dad, because apparently I like to start things off with a real bang) --- 5 points out of 22 total.
- Egg whites (I ordered two, I'm going to guess they made about 8. I ate half.) --- 1.5
- 1/4 cup ketchup --- 1
- 1.5 slices of whole wheat toast (dry) --- 1.5
- 1 cup steamed broccoli on the side --- 0
- 2 cups of coffee --- 0
- 1/2 cup skim milk (in the coffees) --- 1
Mid-day --- 3 points out of 22 total.
- 1 medium apple --- 1
- 1/2 cup 2% fat cottage cheese --- 2
Dinner/Super Bowl --- 13 points out of 22 total.
- 2 slices of high fiber bread from Trader Joe's --- 3
- 2 oz roasted turkey breast --- 1
- 1 wedge Laughing Cow light swiss --- 1
- 2 tbsp honey mustard --- 1
- 16 (ok, I'm guessing) Ruffles potato chips --- 5
- 1 cup of onion dip made with 0% Greek yogurt --- 2
- 2 cans of seltzer (no beer! I know.) --- 0
So that's 21 of my 22 points, and I'm calling it a day.
Definitely didn't get my 8HGs in, but considering the diner this morning and the Super Bowl going on right now, I am SHOCKED I stayed within my daily points.
Also no activity today. I did Jillian Michael's 30 day Shred yesterday, and today could barely walk. My mom actually had to push me out of the car. I'm not kidding.