Sunday, February 8, 2009

Katy's menu - Saturday

FYI this is one of the first times I ever counted points on a weekend. It used to be my wild time.

Total points: 32.5/22 - which, considering the bar/pizza, is pretty damn good I think. 7 extras left for today, going to try not to use, plus 11 APs earned so far this week (at least).
Exercise: Yes! I finally took my "before" pictures yesterday (I kept forgetting) and that was certainly enough motivation to walk my ass to the gym and get a workout in.
HGs: Yeeeeeah daddy!

Breakfast
  • The usual fiber combo cereal with skim milk, 1/2 c berries and a small banana - 5

Lunch
  • 1c TJ Spagetti-O's - 3
  • with 2 tsp EVOO mixed in - 2.5
  • 2 slices of turkey w. 1 tsp light mayo - 1.5

Dinner
  • Asparagus - 0
  • roasted in 2 tsp EVOO (oil all over the place today!) - 2.5

Late night - Fontana's and Fat Baby for Kirsten, Tricia and Hollan's birthdays. Followed by Ray's. Ugh, so good.
  • 4 Bud Lights - 9
  • 1 slice of DELCIOUS pizza - 9 (which I think is generous for pizza, but Ray's slices are huge.)
  • 1 mozzarella stick - 2
Today... babysitting in a little bit, and then going to see Will Ferrell on Broadway. Also, it's like almost 60 degrees in NY today. Amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment