Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Monday's menu - Katy

Bobby- Good work yesterday! I haven't gotten a chance to actually catch up with you today, but sweet job. One thing - from everything I've read, non-starch veggies are 0 points. Always. No matter how much you have. So you gain a point back, cause you don't have to count broccoli!

As for me...
Total points used- 22/22
HG- Yes!
Workout- No! (Still couldn't walk... this really is sabotage.)

Breakfast
  • Trader Joe's (TJ) High Fiber Cereal with dried berries - 1
  • 1/2 cup Fiber One - 0
  • 1 cup frozen berries from TJ - 1
  • 1 cup skim milk - 2
  • 1 coffee - 0

Lunch - Ordered from Mangia...
  • Vegetarian Tomato Soup with eggplant and parmesan - 3 (but I truthfully have no idea)
  • "Simply Vegetables" sandwich which has just veggies (incl. avocado which is points), no fat dill yogurt and dijon mustard on 7 grain bread - 5 (4 for the bread, 1 for the avocado)
  • 2 Hershey's minis - 1.5
  • 2 small clementines - 1

Dinner (things got weird here, but Gossip Girl was on and I wasn't about to waste time in the kitchen. PS, the show is going down the tubes. Like seriously, what is happening. Rachel and Dan need to be bitch slapped. So stupid.)
  • Leftover onion dip made with 0% yogurt and some Ruffles - 4
  • Roasted asparagus - 0
  • Drizzled with 2 tsp oil - 2
  • 2 oz roasted turkey breast - 1
  • 4 tsp fat free TJ black bean dip - .5 (I put a little dip on each slice of turkey and a schmear of 0% yogurt and wrapped them up. I don't know what it was, but it was good, and I needed my protein)

And that's my day. I'll post today's menu tonight/tomorrow, but now I must get to the gym for... belly dancing class?

Yeah, I said it.

No comments:

Post a Comment