Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Tuesday's menu - Katy

I'm slowly learning that lunch is where I tend to blow most of my points. Working in advertising, I find we're going out to lunch or ordering in almost all of the time. It's hard to stay good, partially do to lack of self control and partially do to really having no control over how your meal comes out, as you'll see below:

Total points used: 28 out of 22 (leaving 29 flex points for the week)
HGs: Nope. No oil. God damnit.
Exercise: Yes! (+3 APs) I took belly dancing class at the gym. I thought it was 1 hour, but it was actually 1.5 so that was a treat. It was a cool class, but I realized my coordination is not what it used to be.

Breakfast
  • TJ mini cinnamon raisin bagel - 2
  • 1 wedge Laughing Cow light swiss - 1
  • OJ - 2
  • 2 links Morningstar Farms veggie sausage - 1

Lunch - again I was in a session and we ordered from Mangia.
  • Minestrone soup - 4
  • Salad with veggies, and chick peas and feta, and I asked for BEETS but they gave me BACON (and I ate it) - 8.5 :\
  • Applesauce - 1

Dinner
  • Mexican pizza: FF black bean dip on a low carb/high fiber tortilla with low fat shredded cheese - 4
  • 1/2 cup 2% cottage cheese - 2
  • 1.5 glasses of wine - 2.5

No comments:

Post a Comment