Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Some day we will be able to train our bulldogs to blog for us.

I like to think that this guy is also keeping track of our points. Until then, I guess I'll go back to entering everything I eat into WeightWatchers.com, then writing it here. 

So a few things have happened since my last blog. Lets discuss:
  • My scale broke. It has a lifetime warranty so its being replaced but that will take 2 - 4 weeks. For this Sunday's MARCH 1ST WEIGH IN SPECTACULAR I'm going to buy a scale on Friday and return it on Monday. I think that the lack of weekly weigh in is negatively impacting my performance. I posted big numbers my first two weeks, but now in my head I feel like I'm creeping back up. I really have no idea, but I'm probably right, considering my next point:
  • I ate a lot. I chronicled my breakdown from early last week, but the latter part of the week I thought I was pulling myself together. Because of the general lack of point counting / weekly weigh in, I ate high-point dinners out Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. 
  • I finally received P90X. I think this is probably the biggest news and I shall devote another entry to that exclusively. 
Katy and I will be seeing each other tomorrow. I will be sucking in my gut the entire time.

No comments:

Post a Comment