Wednesday, April 22, 2009

A loose definition of "cooking."


Just as I tie it up Katy decides to go for the Tripple Whammie. Looks like I'm going to have to as well. 

The great thing about having a month left is that this is basically like the first month again. In February, we had the March 1st check in just around the corner. There was no time for excuses. We were also very vigilant about our whammies and our blogging, which had the side effect of us losing mad LBs. It went by in a blink and yet we made HUGE changes. We can do it again. Especially now if we have the daily head-to-head.

I always tell people that Weight Watchers is like magic. As long as you actually do it, it works. Easier said than done, but I'm going to try to repeat that to myself whenever I want to fall off the wagon. 

I'm down to 29 points a day :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment