Tuesday, September 15, 2009

And we're off

Started this morning and realizing it's hard to get back into the points counting mindset, but I'm sure I'll be back to my old ways in no time.

I weighed in this morning at 136.8 - a pound less than when our first contest ended in May. Not bad, but I'd love to see if I can hit 130 for my 25th (!!) birthday on December 19th. Does that seem realistic?

B: Double Fiber Honey Wheat English Muffin (1), 2 egg whites (.5), ketchup & hot sauce, 2 cups of OJ (4.5) = 6 total

L: 2 avocado rolls (6), 3 small bites of shrimp shumai (2) = 8 sub / 14 total

S: large banana (2) = 16 total

D: Going to Crocodile Lounge to celebrate me and Alex's 1.5 year anniversary :) and will have 2 drinks (4) and a mini pizza (6?) = 10 sub / 24 total

If I stick to my dinner plan, that puts me at 6 over today, which I'm totally okay with because it's a very special day.

No comments:

Post a Comment