Thursday, November 12, 2009

You know you're a maturing Former Fattie when...

.
Sorry for the lack of blogs lately, I've been busy eating.

Not too much to report really, other than the fact that last night I had the MOST amazing Greek food with my two Queens from Queens, in Queens. Jess, Dave and I went to Zenon Taverna in Astoria. I've been to Astoria twice in the past few months, and both times I ate here. So yummy.

We couldn't decide what we wanted, so we all split a bunch of stuff- Greek salad with grilled chicken, tzatziki, saganaki (because who doesn't love cheese on fire?), Cyprus fries, and chicken meatballs (I forget the Greek name). Yum, yum and yum. I don't know if I can speak for staying "healthy" although really, it was so good and satisfying and didn't make me feel awful afterwards, even though I ate a ton.

Otherwise I've been eating pretty much the same. Greek yogurt, Fiber One and a banana for breakfast, an apple at some point throughout the day, something like a salad, soup or sandwich for lunch. Shampoo, rinse, repeat.

I went to the gym with Alex on Tuesday and got a really nice workout in. I was sore yesterday, and a little bit today too. I like that. I didn't work out last night, and I won't tonight because I am going to an event with Nikki at Carnival. Um, hi, do you know how much I love carnivals and circuses? Aside from considering a career change, I'm scoping out the venue as a possible birthday location. I'll be 25 in about a month...

Also, I'm staring a new game, and I want Bobby to play with me, and all you readers too (do we have any?). It's called:

"You know you're a maturing Former Fattie when..."


My first entry:
  • ...when you ask for a spice rack for Christmas. You realize it's one of the top 3 things you want.
  • ...when you ask for nonstick pots and pans for Christmas. And you realize that's probably in the top 5 (especially since the ones I have are about to hit the bed).
  • ...when you ALSO ask for a Cooking Light subscription for Christmas.
Speaking of shitting the bed... I weighed in yesterday morning and hit an all time low. 134.2! For the first time EVER, I weighed in under my original goal weight. I'm thinking my December 15th goal of 130 might not be such a pipe dream after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment