Friday, November 6, 2009

Going down?

Last night I was so busy planning my very busy 2010 that I didn't end up doing Insanity. Failure, I know, especially since an integral part of my business plan is a January photo shoot that I plan on looking HOT at. Like...hot.

So I didn't want to weigh in this morning for fear of discouragement. Then I told myself, "YOU CAN'T HIDE FROM THE TRUTH!" So onto the scale I went...

160.2!!!!!!!!!

That is .2 pounds away from the 150s! Also, my jeans and belt are officially too big.

I am so glad that I had this fluke, because it inspired me to keep it healthy today. Fridays have tended to be the days where I let it all fall apart. I'm going to be late for my session this morning because I was gathering a stock of healthy food to help me avoid Taco Bell (yogurt, fiber one, apples, and almonds.)

See you in the 150s, bitches.

No comments:

Post a Comment