Monday, November 2, 2009

Mid-monthly check in

.
We're supposed to check in on the first of the month to report how many whammies we've gotten.

So I'll make this easy: ZERO.

However, Bobby and I recommitted ourselves today (I already got my friendly/threatening text this morning from "Jillian Michaels" aka Bobby). I even had cottage cheese for breakfast, when all I wanted was a toasty, crispy bagel.

I'm also going to have a salad for lunch, even though I have no idea when the last time I ate a salad was.

This weekend was fun. I spent Thursday and Saturday binge drinking, and consequently, Friday and Sunday too hungover to move. However, on Saturday won a costume contest!!! This may not come as much of a shock if you've been following this contest, but I really love winning.





No comments:

Post a Comment