Monday, November 2, 2009

Whammy!

I think I may have gotten maybe 3 Whammies but I honestly don't remember.

Katy - rather than just not caring about Whammies until the 15th, how do you feel about us rewarding 1 pound off to anyone who gets 20 whammies from tomorrow to the 14th. That would essentially require many double whammie days. Hardcore, but we've kinda backed ourselves into a corner that necessitates hardcoreness.

I had strep last week, which caused a delay starting Insanity. Now, when I start today, I am going to finish at the VERY end of the year. The time is NOW.

I'm allergic to most anti-biotics, so the pills I'm on now are effective but make your stomach feel weird. My system just seems a little off. We don't have to weigh in for a bit, so I'm just going to go back to working out like a beast and eating right. The scale will work itself out.

Will report back tonight after first Insanity workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment