Monday, January 18, 2010

THE TIME IS NOW!

Well Home Sweet Home! Towards the end of the cruise I was feeling rested, relaxed, passionate, excited, and ready to get back into my healthy lifestyle. But than when I actually came home and just felt:
My first two days home I didn't go to the gym, making healthier choices seemed so hard, and I felt so unfocused. While on the cruise I thought of so many things that I want to do with my life:
I want to eat healthy.
I want to exercise.
I want to meditate.
I want to practice yoga regularly.
I want to think positively.
I want to be open.
I want to do more triathlons.
I want to be emotionally healthy.
I want to appropriately handle stress.
I want to look dead sexy.
I want I want I want............
But how? How do I get these things? How do I do it? I was feelings so overwhelmed

Than the answer is simple: Me. Putting one foot in front of the other every day and taking those small steps to becoming the woman I want to be.

And today I did just that. I woke up ate a delicious, nutritious smoothie for breakfast, bought new sneakers, worked out, ate Katy's sweet potato and bean enchiladas FANTASTIC! (I used black beans instead) YUMMY!

Overall I just feel better today. I am more confident and sure of my abilities. All of these things that I want are all attainable things and I can and will attain them. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment