Friday, January 29, 2010

The weekend is almost upon us!

Last week the weekend derailed me. Not this weekend. No how. No way.

Strategies to have a healthy weekend (I love bullet points, if you haven't noticed):
  • Plan, Plan, Plan: I want to plan my meals and snacks out. (Tonight's plan: I'm going to a happy hour with some co-workers at a bar that has a free buffalo wings. I do not want to eat chicken wings. One chicken wing is 3points. I don't even really like chicken wings but if go without having dinner, have a beer, and everyone around me is eating them I end up eating a wing. Tonight I will have a filling snack before meeting everyone and keep a snack in my bag in case I get really hungry.)
  • Exercise: last weekend I only got 1/2 an hour of exercise in but this weekend I want to go to a yoga class and get in a great workout!
  • Track: Last weekend I didn't track anything. This weekend I want to stay accountable of what I'm eating and drinking by tracking everything.
  • Relax and Enjoy the People I am with NOT THE FOOD!! Socialize with my friends not the chicken wings.
Wish me luck on the healthy weekend and have yourself a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment