Thursday, February 4, 2010

Talk me off the ledge.

.
I am about to jump.

I am craving chocolate so badly. I just got back from a fantastic dinner here in Lancaster (Winter Season Salad - Brogues Hydroponics Lettuce with Poke, Clementine, Chevre, and Pomegranate Citrus Vinaigrette, and Organic Red Quinoa, Black Lentil Pilaf, Vegetable Ragout, and Microgreens).

However, all I can do is sit here and tell myself, "you will not have the chocolate. Katy, you will NOT go down to the lobby and by the Hershey bar. You don't need it. And besides, then you'll sleep funny."

But I NEEEEEEEEEEEEED IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT.

I thought blogging would help me. Guess what, food blogs only make you want it more. I am like a fucking drug addict right now, clawing at the tracks in my arm, sweating and breathing heavy.

I'm out of control.

No comments:

Post a Comment