Friday, February 5, 2010

TRANSFORMATIONS

So I just put a bunch of Whole Foods salsa in my eggwhites and WOWEE it was amazing. I'm no cook like Katy and Liz, but here's my recipe:
  • Pour eggwhites into pan
  • Use a fork to put Whole Foods salsa in the pan with the egg whites
  • Watch it cook
You're welcome. I would have taken a picture but I ate it too quickly.

Congrats to Liz on an absolutely incredible week and a marvelous year so far. What I keep telling myself is that if I feel so amazing after one week, think of how incredible I'm going to feel sixteen weeks from now, when summer officially begins (by way of Memorial Day weekend.) Liz and I were talking about it this morning...we're really on our way to transforming ourselves. (I loved her idea a few posts back that if she only loses four pounds a month that is still 48 pounds in a year.)

So I'd like to share with you one of my favorite things to do when I'm feeling a little not-in-the-game (as I am right now...my post this morning is proving to be so true as I am fairly confident every moment I spend not doing some crazy workout is a moment I spend expanding.) The whole reason I started doing P90X is not because of its infamous infomercial, it is because there are countless people on YouTube who have posted their transformations. As much as I feel like I look better today than I did a week ago, I still have trouble picturing myself relatively jacked. I'm going to have to get used to it though, because it looks like it is happening. I'm fitter and thinner than most of these befores.

Some of them go to 120 or 180 days instead of 90. Memorial day weekend is in 112. I am going to enjoy the summer, but I'm going to keep working out.

Most of these are best enjoyed if you just scroll through them quickly. Also, mute out the heavy metal/rap hybrids that everyone seems to chose as a soundtrack.

Skip to 2:50 for Day 1/Day 90 side by side:


This guy starts out a little more muscley than me, but also with a little more fat, I'd say. Skip to 1:40:

This guy may have just gotten a spray tan. That's always an option:

Umm...jacked:
Ok that should be enough for today. I just kinda chose those at random. I'll post more as I find good ones.

So my question, fellow bloggers, and commenters is...are you ready for what you're about to become?

No comments:

Post a Comment