Wednesday, February 10, 2010

You know you're a maturing Former Fattie when...

Katy tried to start this a while ago, but at the time I wasn't one, so I had nothing to say. Co-bloggers, please notice the new label on this post.

You know you're a recovering Former Fattie when...you hear that Loyola University, Baltimore announced yesterday that they were closing until Monday and your first reaction is "this weekend those undergrads are going to get so...fat."

It has been surprisingly easy to not drink this February. I like to think of myself as naturally intoxicating. I'm not saying I'm not drinking anymore but I'm saying I don't have to have anxiety about getting fat by drinking every weekend if I don't drink every weekend. Of course, I can always make an exception...

1 comment:

  1. Do you think, in the end, we'll be responsible for helping each other make more good choices, or helping each other make more bad choices?

    ReplyDelete